Norwalk Cove marina is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City. A well-protected, deep water basin at the mouth of Norwalk Harbor, we’re a full service marine and repair facility with top notch facilities and knowledgeable, friendly staff.
A Fairfield County destination on the water for local residents and transient boaters, our marina includes:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians
- Well maintained floating docks, piers and ramps
- Private showers and restroom facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV
- Miniature golf course
- Picnic and BBQ areas
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Nautical Gift Boutique
- Captain's Cup Coffee shop (seasonally open April - Oct)
- Seasonal Restaurant (Sunset Grill) on site
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping
See a 360 degree tour... HERE
See exclusive drone footage of a 92' AB Express Yacht pulling into the 150 ton Marine Travel Lift
at Norwalk Cove for a sea chest repair and a fresh coat of paint on three jet drives...
Cove Store Hours
Closing Fri 12/22
for the season.
See you in the Spring...
Reopening March 1'st!
Cove Fuel Dock Hours
Call for hours:
Captains Cup Hours
Closed For The Season
See you in the Spring!
Serving boaters in:
- Fairfield County - including Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, Wilton, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Rowayton, Westport, Weston, Fairfield & Easton
- Westchester County - including Rye, Mamaroneck, Larchmont and more
- Long Island Sound
Main Number – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
Accounting - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
Marine VHF Radio – Fuel Dock & Dockmaster VHF Ch 9 & Ch 72
Service Department – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
Ships Store and Fuel Dock – Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
Dockmaster - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168
Pump Out Boat - East Norwalk Blue - 203-857-1077; firstname.lastname@example.org