Dinghy Poker Run – July 26th 2014
Pre-Register ASAP for the 3rd Annual Dinghy Poker Run ! Participants of all ages are encouraged,
The “WALK” Train Bridge OPENED!
Last Saturday, June 14'th, a flotilla of boats that had been "trapped" up the Norwalk River escaped! With
Things to Do and See, Fun Activities, Courses and Seminars
2014 List of Fun Activities, Things to Do and See Along the Waterfront,
Norwalk Cove Rigging Department
The Rigging Department at Cove Specializes in all facets of Power and Sailboat Rigging. Now
Our Latest Blogs
Pre-Register ASAP for the 3rd Annual Dinghy Poker Run ! Participants of all ages are encouraged, and Pre-Registration is REQUIRED!! Everyone is welcome… Shore & Country, South Norwalk Boat Club, Norwalk Boat Club, Ischoda Yacht Club… Come on down! Dinghys, Jet Skis or kayaks are allowed (water pistols are encouraged). Join your friends and […]
Last Saturday, June 14′th, a flotilla of boats that had been “trapped” up the Norwalk River escaped! With an army of almost 50 engineers, mechanics, electricians and laborers, the bridge (which was scheduled to open at 9:00 am), opened at 10:00 am for 30 minutes to allow the small armada passage. The bridge will not […]
2014 List of Fun Activities, Things to Do and See Along the Waterfront, on the Sound and Nearby. Please see the end of the list for lessons, seminars and courses. June 2nd 2014 Monday evening Starting 5.30 pm United States Power Squadrons FLARE/UP! West Beach, Stamford (off Shippan Ave, […]
Hurricane Season is June 1′st through Nov. 1′st. The 2014 Hurricane Season Prediction sources are all forecasting at or below normal hurricane activity for this season : . See the 2014 NOAA prediction HERE . Live Storm Tracking. NOAA’s National Hurricane Center website is updated every 4 hours for live storm tracking when storms are […]
***Mini Golf Is Open***
Monday through Sunday
10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
— WEATHER PERMITTING–
Click HERE for Info
Call Ahead to see if we are open 203-853-8282
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER - Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO - Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT - Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168