If you carry a VHF radio onboard, (a good idea for all boaters) you should maintain a watch on channel 16 whenever the boat is underway. Commercial vessels and all vessels over 20 meters and those carrying passengers for hire are required to maintain a radio...read more
Suppose you are racing around the world in a fleet of custom 75 foot ocean racers in a year-long, 14 leg adventure and during the 11th leg, heading for NY, you hit something...hard. . Who you gonna call? . Panicked, the Race management called Norwalk Cove to not...read more
Everyone is welcome… Shore & Country, South Norwalk Boat Club, Norwalk Boat Club, Ischoda Yacht Club… Come on down! Dinghys, Jet Skis or kayaks are allowed (water pistols are encouraged). Join your friends and enjoy a fun day on the water !read more
It's time to make your summer boating plans - check out our 2016 Calendar of fun things to do around the Sound! We'll be adding to it weekly and ask you to share any additional events you find. See it... HERE E-mail additional events to:...read more
***MINI GOLF HOURS***
Closed for the Season
Click HERE for Info
Please call ahead to see if we are open
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING – Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO – Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER – Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168