Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Read more about our history.... HERE
Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Winter boat storage, on land and in water.
We serve boater from:
- Fairfield County - including Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, Wilton, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Rowayton, Westport, Weston, Fairfield & Easton
- Westchester County - including Rye, Mamaroneck, Larchmont and more
- Long Island Sound
MAIN NUMBER – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO – Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168