2017 Chaparral 250 Suncoast
Request More Information
2017 Chaparral 250 Suncoast
Terms of Sale: 60% non-refundable deposit by October 31, 2019; deposit placed later than 10-31 will change some sale terms.
Sale price includes Turn-Key Spring delivery: (remainder of factory engine warranty, if applicable, plus below listed winter storage and comprehensive winterizing , preventive maintenance, and Spring commissioning package - please compare to other pre-owned boats listed for sale.)
- Mercury Engines: 90 day engine warranty, from date of delivery to new owner **
- Yamaha Engines: Price includes 2 years of YES: Yamaha Extended Service, a Yamaha factory program.
- Free Winter storage
- Shrink wrap
- New raw water pump;
- Comprehensive engine Annual service, including;
- Replace Anodes/Zincs
- Oil/filter and gear lube changed
- Gas filter(s) changed
- Replace spark plugs ( tune up parts) & service air intake/cleaner, as applicable.
- Price assumes ‘Cosmetics’ as-found, unless agreed otherwise – feel free to ask what can be easily fixed.
- Antifouling paint available at reduced cost, price upon request.
- USCG equipment included, plus dock lines, fenders, anchor, chain & rode.
- Spring Commissioning of engine and vessel systems, including sea trial.
- Full owner vessel orientation, plus one hour on-water training with captain upon request. Additional training available, please inquire.
- Detail wash/cleaning prior to delivery.
Option to save money, take ownership and delivery Fall 2019 without included winter storage, inquire for details.
**: from Spring delivery date /date of retail delivery to buyer. Rex Boating Club warranty covers engine-related only, honored by Rex Boating Club, and/or time if remaining on Factory OEM warranty or Service Contract. Warranty request must be absent evidence of abuse or consequences of owner-damage/grounding via observation and/or as shown per diagnostic computer.
Prospective purchasers responsible for due diligence as to boat condition. Surveyor list available upon request.Manufacturer Provided Description
The 250 SunCoast features a forward compartment with flush mount latches, an easy-access ladder and an anchor cradle. Because the deck tapers very little moving aft, the bow area is the widest and roomiest you'll ever find on a 25-footer. Don't look now but four adults and a child or two could sit in the bow with legroom to spare. Twin stainless steel drink holders per side, enormous storage areas and top-mounted rails highlight the family-sized bow area. A table with side-mounts in the bow and cockpit is standard.Dash
- Accessory Panels with Illuminated Switches and Water Resistant DC Breakers
- Custom Hand Wrapped Helm Console with Top Stitching
- Digital Hour Meter
- Digital Instrumentation
- Electrical Connectors Triple O-Ring Sealed and Water Tight
- Grounding Bars - Bilge and Dash
- Loom Wrapped Wiring
- Polished Spoke Steering Wheel
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Enclosed Head with Lockable Door
- Hanging Rod Storage
- Lighting in Head
- Opening Portlight
- Storage Rack
- 32" helm Seat with Flip Up Bolster
- Bow Bolster Armrests
- Bow Lounge Cushions with Storage Underneath
- Built in Insulated Cooler (140 Quart) Under Port Aft Seating (With Overboard Drain)
- Carry-On Cooler (25 quart)
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS) with Self Bailing Fiberglass Liner
- Custom Interior - Vinyl Wrapped Fiberglass Side Panel at Helm
- DC Power Plugs
- Interior Color Packages Include: Black, Blue, Fire Red, Electric Blue, Graphite, or Sand
- Lighting in Cockpit
- MP3 Holder located at the Helm Station
- Port Seat Reversible Oasis Lounge (Folds To Provide aft Facing Seat)
- Premium Sound System Includes: 4-Speakers, AM/FM/WB, Bluetooth Stereo, with Aux & USB Jacks
- Premium Vinyl Cockpit Upholstery with Nano-Block Technology™
- Ski and Kneeboard Storage in Floor
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- StarLite Seat Cushion Bases with Flow Foam
- Table with Side Mount Bases in the Cockpit and Bow (with Cup Holders)
- U-Shaped Aft Lounge Seating with Large Storage Compartment Underneath
- Walk-Thru Bow with Close Off Door
- Water Resistant Speakers (4)
- Wrap Around Walk-Thru Windshield
- Anchor and Rope Locker
- Battery Trays
- Bilge Pump - Automatic
- Bow Stainless Steel Four-Step Boarding Ladder Concealed Under Hatch
- Brass Threaded Garboard Drain Plug
- Docking Lights
- Dual Battery Setup with Crossover Switch
- Electric Horn
- Fuel Tank with Dual Deck Fill Plates
- Integral Swim Platform
- Kevlar Re-Inforced Hull Laminate
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- Navigation Lights
- NMMA Certified
- Premium Hydropel Resin
- PVC Rubrail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Quad-Radial Lamination
- Stainless Steel Hardware, Including Large Bow and Stern Eyes, 4-Bolt Cleats (6), and Flush Pull Latches
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings (Electro-Polished)
- Stern Stainless Steel Four-Step Boarding Ladder Concealed Under Hatch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sales RepRex Marine Yacht Sales
203 866 5555 x135
Proud to be the in house broker at Rex Marine Center. Call me if you want to buy, sell, or just talk boats. Cell 203-249-9680