Our Latest Blogs
The spring moons soon will be drawing male and female horseshoe crabs up our beaches for an annual Mating Ritual and staff and volunteers from The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will be on hand to greet them. The Maritime Aquarium is seeking volunteers to help attach census tags to horseshoe crabs as they come out of […]
Thank you for laughing with us ! We hope you have enjoyed our “Fishtails” See this year’s April Fools Edition… HERE See last year’s (2014) April Fools Edition…. HERE (This one had a lot of people fooled! _________________________________________________ See some of the hundreds of comments we received about last year’s edition below: As for […]
5/1/15 The Cruising Club meeting and events have been canceled due to lack of interest (no registrations). . 2015 Summer Cruises Have you secretly harbored a desire to do some cruising but prefer not to travel solo or aren’t sure how to start? Let your cruising friends make it easy for you… Introducing the […]
The Norwalk Islands…. Their Formation, History, Secrets, Stories and Navigation. From the Ice age and the formation of Long Island Sound by the retreating glaciers, the Indians and early settlers, to the Oyster Industry, Hotels, Bordellos and Prohibition Speakeasy’s. The Norwalk Islands have always played an integral part in the development of Norwalk and the region. […]
***Mini Golf is Open for the Season***
WEEKENDS ONLY – WEATHER PERMITTING!!!!
Click HERE for Info
Call Ahead to see if we are open 203-853-8282
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO – Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168