Our Latest Blogs
The City of Norwalk Rec. and Parks Wednesday Evening Summer Concert Series brings music to Calf Pasture Beach throughout the summer. . Sponsored by First County Bank All rain dates will be on the following day, except for the July 3 Fireworks and Concert program, which will be held on July 5 in case of […]
Pre-Register ASAP for the 4rd Annual Dinghy Poker Run ! Participants of all ages are encouraged, and Pre-Registration is REQUIRED!! Everyone is welcome… Shore & Country, South Norwalk Boat Club, Norwalk Boat Club, Ischoda Yacht Club… Come on down! Dinghys, Jet Skis or kayaks are allowed (water pistols are encouraged). Join your friends and […]
Hurricane Season is June 1’st through Nov. 1’st. The 2015 Hurricane Season Prediction sources are all forecasting at or below normal hurricane activity for this season : . See the 2015 NOAA prediction HERE . Live Storm Tracking. NOAA’s National Hurricane Center website is updated every 4 hours for live storm tracking when storms are […]
The spring moons soon will be drawing male and female horseshoe crabs up our beaches for an annual Mating Ritual and staff and volunteers from The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will be on hand to greet them. The Maritime Aquarium is seeking volunteers to help attach census tags to horseshoe crabs as they come out of […]
***Mini Golf is Open for the Season***
MONDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
10 A.M. – 10 P.M.
ALL HOURS ARE WEATHER PERMITTING!!!!
Click HERE for Info
Call Ahead to see if we are open 203-853-8282
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO – Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168