Norwalk Cove Marina & Rex Marine are hosting a "virtual" fishing contest. (Virtual as in "please don't bring fish in to be weighed" !!) The contest is based on the honor system: Catch a fish, ID it, weigh it, take a selfie while measuring and either release...read more
The Environmental Protection Agency opened the public comment period on its proposal to increase biofuels in the 2017 fuel supply, a move that would increase the amount of ethanol in the fuel supply and prompt more pumps selling fuel with 15 percent ethanol, or E15....read more
Some intrepid boaters, the crew teams in their shells and a few kayakers have been on the water already and have realized the water is still VERY cold ! So it’s time to review the basics of boating in the early spring: As a rule of thumb, It’s...read more
Our friends at ValvTect offer an explanation of how the addition of ethanol undermines octane and fuel efficiency: There are three potential causes for “octane loss” and unfortunately none of them are linear. First: Ethanol separation. In regular E-10 gasoline,...read more
***MINI GOLF HOURS***
Closed for the Season
Click HERE for Info
Please call ahead to see if we are open
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING – Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO – Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER – Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168