Our Latest Blogs
Some feedback we received on the boating destination piece, “The Beer Garden @ Harbor Point” was: “Where in the area can I take my boat and dock for an hour or two, grab lunch, ice cream, coffee, sandwich (eat in), and how do these places operate when arriving by boat ? [...]
It seems nautical traditions and nomenclature are disappearing as fast as new technologies are appearing ! Generations of mariners have created and followed a code of identifying and decorating their boats that reflects “proper” maritime tradition. Observing flag etiquette will allow you to display your colors with pride. The Ensign The ensign [...]
The spring moons soon will be drawing male and female horseshoe crabs up our beaches for an annual Mating Ritual and staff and volunteers from The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will be on hand to greet them. The Maritime Aquarium is seeking volunteers to help attach census tags to horseshoe crabs as they come out [...]
Two Boating Seminars are being offered this June by Capt. Rick Delfosse: Coastal Cruising and Cruising Destinations Seminar and Women Only Boating Skills Seminars Women Only Boating Skills Seminar Two Tuesday Evenings, June 11′th & 18′th from 7 - 9:30 PM Continues from where the state eight hour course leaves off: Brush up on your [...]
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER - Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO - Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT - Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168