The key to protecting your boat from hurricanes or any severe threatening weather is planning, preparation and timely action. The following precautions and checklists are meant only as guidelines.read more
Boaters were spoiled by years of cheap fuel and bigger engines, which made using tidal currents less important. Then higher fuel prices made everyone more conscious of how careful scheduling and routing to take advantage of tides, currents, and predicted winds would save both money and time.read more
The Dinghy Poker Run Was a BLAST !
Over 75 people in 21 boats played 67 hands in the 2015 Norwalk Cove Dinghy Poker Run.
The grand winners (who wish to remain anonymous) made out like bandits.read more
***MINI GOLF IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON***
**** SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!!! ****
Click HERE for Info
Please call ahead to see if we are open
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING – Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO – Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER – Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168