Seminar: History and Navigation of the Norwalk Islands
The Norwalk Islands.... Their Formation, History, Secrets, Stories and Navigation
Using the Tide and Currents when Planning a Trip
Not long ago vessels used to depart "on the tide". Mariners have long used tide calendars and current
Our Latest Blogs
The Norwalk Islands…. Their Formation, History, Secrets, Stories and Navigation around and between the 25 plus Islands. . Saturday morning Dec 14th 9:30 am thru 1:30 pm Please register in advance and bring $ 60.00 per person to the seminar. The Seminar will be held at Norwalk Cove Marina. […]
Imagine the joy of going to a boat show on your own boat, getting picked up by a professionally captained launch and enjoying a great day looking at new boats and hardware. Now, imagine heading back out to your boat and finding that it’s not anywhere near where you left it when you anchored […]
Not long ago vessels used to depart “on the tide”. Mariners have long used tide calendars and current charts to find ways to get a free boost from nature. Closely watching weather forecasts helped avoid headwinds or adverse sea conditions, with an occasional boost from tailwinds or waves. With years of cheap fuel and […]
Notice: NOT Bumpers or Ropes ! Bumpers are for dinghies and strollers and a dockline (or any line on a boat) stopped being a “rope” the minute you walked out of the store. Seriously, walking the docks you can see a vast array of fenders and various docklines ranging from mermaid fenders, “hole on […]
***Mini Golf is Closed for the Season***
Thanks for a Great Summer – See You in the Spring!
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER - Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO - Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT - Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168