Norwalk Cove marina is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City. A well-protected, deep water basin at the mouth of Norwalk Harbor, we’re a full service marine and repair facility with top notch facilities and knowledgeable, friendly staff.
A Fairfield County destination on the water for local residents and transient boaters, our marina includes:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians
- Well maintained floating docks, piers and ramps
- Private showers and restroom facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV
- Miniature golf course
- Picnic and BBQ areas
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Nautical Gift Boutique
- Captain's Cup Coffee shop (seasonally open April - Oct)
- Seasonal Restaurant (Sunset Grill) on site
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping
See a 360 degree tour... HERE
See exclusive drone footage of a 92' AB Express Yacht pulling into the 150 ton Marine Travel Lift
at Norwalk Cove for a sea chest repair and a fresh coat of paint on three jet drives...
Cove Store Hours
Mon - Fri 8:00 - 6:00
Sat 8:00 - 5:00
Sun 8:00 - 4:00
Cove Fuel Dock Hours
Mon - Thurs 8:00 - 7:00
Fri & Sat 8:00 - 8:00
Sun 8:00 - 6:00
Captains Cup Hours
Mon - Fri 7:30 - 3:00
Sat - Sun 7:00 - 5:00
Serving boaters in:
- Fairfield County - including Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, Wilton, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Rowayton, Westport, Weston, Fairfield & Easton
- Westchester County - including Rye, Mamaroneck, Larchmont and more local towns.
- Long Island Sound
Main Number – Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
Accounting - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
Marine VHF Radio – Fuel Dock & Dockmaster VHF Ch 9 & Ch 72
Service Department – Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
Ships Store and Fuel Dock – Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
Dockmaster - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168
Pump Out Boat - East Norwalk Blue - 203-857-1077; firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwalk Cove is a Proud Sponsor of
Sea Scout Ship 6
Sea Scout Ship 6 is co-ed program for teenagers 14 and up. Prior sailing experience is recommended but not required and beginners are welcome. The program goal is to develop able sailors capable of handling the boat and crew as if it were their own.
Individual development and team work sail side by side in Ship 6.
Please consider a donation - they are a very worthy cause!
More info.... HERE