Things to Do and See, Fun Activities, Courses and Seminars
2014 List of Fun Activities, Things to Do and See Along the Waterfront, on the
Did You get April Fooled ?
The April Fools Harbor Talk newsletter was just that.... an April Fools newsletter ! None of the news
Spring Seminars: History and Navigation of the Norwalk Islands and Coastal Cruising
The Norwalk Islands.... Their Formation, History, Secrets, Stories and Navigation. From the Ice
Norwalk Cove Rigging Department
The Rigging Department at Cove Specializes in all facets of Power and Sailboat Rigging. Now
Our Latest Blogs
2014 List of Fun Activities, Things to Do and See Along the Waterfront, on the Sound and Nearby. Please see the end of the list for lessons, seminars and courses. April 12 Rex Marine Open House – Come see the completely remodeled store ! All Day . April 12 […]
The April Fools Harbor Talk newsletter was just that…. an April Fools newsletter ! None of the news items were real ! Just fishtails. Everyone stays on the same dock, there are no fast ferry’s, jet skis aren’t going to disrupt your favorite anchorages… We may consider the veggie bar and nautical tattoo parlor though….. […]
The Norwalk Islands…. Their Formation, History, Secrets, Stories and Navigation. From the Ice age and the formation of Long Island Sound by the retreating glaciers, the Indians and early settlers, to the Oyster Industry, Hotels, Bordellos and Prohibition Speakeasy’s. The Norwalk Islands have always played an integral part in the development of Norwalk and the region. […]
The Rigging Department at Cove Specializes in all facets of Power and Sailboat Rigging. Now stocking wire and cable, and a great selection of running rigging (line) in white and colors. Drop off / pickup facility for Fairclough Sailmakers, Hathaway, Reiser & Raymond and North Sails We Offer: POWER BOAT LIFELINES, STAYS AND […]
***Mini Golf Will Open for Spring Break***
Saturday, April 12 through Sunday, April 20, 2014 – WEATHER PERMITTING!!!!
Call Ahead to see if we are open 203 853-8282
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER - Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO - Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT - Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168