Our Latest Blogs
11am-1pm at Norwalk Cove Marina……. . . The Cove informational Demo Day will offer sessions with the pros covering topics you need to know: . Norwalk Cove Marina presents: Paul Heintz – Mechanics and Engine Repair Demo Kenny Young – Fiberglass/Refinishing Demo Chris Raymond – Rigging Demo The Ship’s Store and Nautical Boutique . Demo […]
We always hear references to Wind Chill, but what is it, exactly ? Wind Chill is simply a way of understanding the combined effect of wind and temperature and what it feels like on human skin. We all know it feels cooler on the water while boating and often hear the statement ”it’s always […]
The Norwalk Islands…. Their Formation, History, Secrets, Stories and Navigation. From the Ice age and the formation of Long Island Sound by the retreating glaciers, the Indians and early settlers, to the Oyster Industry, Hotels, Bordellos and Prohibition Speakeasy’s. The Norwalk Islands have always played an integral part in the development of Norwalk and the region. […]
We have been asked for years, “where can we go by boat for dinner ?”. So… here is our updated list of waterside restaurants. It will be a work in progress and we’re asking that you give us feedback and suggestions that will help us add to the list and keep it current. (Note: […]
***Mini Golf is Closed for the Season***
Thanks for a Great Summer – See You in the Spring!
Norwalk Cove Marina (NCM) is Connecticut’s complete yachting center, conveniently located within an hour drive of New York City. Norwalk Cove is a well protected deep water basin situated at the mouth of the Norwalk Harbor. We offer our customers top notch facilities and a knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our marina features:
- 400 boat slips accommodating boats up to 138’ in length.
- Four Marine Travelifts with hauling capacity up to 150 tons.
- Fuel Dock with high speed pumps featuring ValvTect gas & diesel fuel.
- Experienced staff of mechanics and technicians.
- Well maintained floats, piers and ramps.
- Private showers and restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Marina-wide WIFI and Cable TV.
- Mini golf course, picnic and BBQ areas.
- Fully stocked Ships Store and Gift Boutique.
- Seasonal Restaurant on site.
- Across the street from beaches and dog park, walking distance town tennis courts.
- Complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to South Norwalk Restaurants, museums, Metro North Train Station and grocery shopping.
MAIN NUMBER - Phone: 203 838-2326; Fax: 203 838-9756
ACCOUNTING - Phone: 203 857-4259; Fax: 203 838-9756
MARINE RADIO - Fuel Dock VHF9; Dockmaster VHF72
SERVICE DEPARTMENT - Phone: 203 838-3681; Fax: 203 838-6810
SHIPS STORE and FUEL DOCK- Phone: 203 838-7600; Fax: 203 838-7603
DOCKMASTER - Phone: 203 838-5899; Fax: 203 853-8168