Rex and Cove, together with other independent marinas on the Long Island Sound, offer each others customers discounted rates on overnight dockage. This gives our customers the opportunity to visit places up and down the Sound in short hops. Additionally, with soaring fuel prices, it’s economical and easy to visit closer destinations which may not have been on your radar.
We’re calling ourselves the Long Island Loop Cruising Club.
The marinas we’ve joined up with are,
• Saybrook Point Marina (3) – email@example.com
• Noank Shipyard (4) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seaport Marine in Mystic (5) – email@example.com
• Knutson’s Yacht Haven in Huntington (7) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manhasset Bay Marina (8) – email@example.com
• Strong’s Water Club & Marina (formerly Matt-A-Mar Marina, Cutchogue, NY) www.strongswaterclub.com
Each of these destinations has an event calendar with lots of things to do and all of them offer something a little different. Boaters can book online or by phone and must mention (when booking) that they are members of either Cove or Rex and part of the Long Island Loop Cruising Club to receive discounts. Slips are based on availability. For more information and updates on marinas we’ll be adding, check our websites and our HarborTalk Newsletter.
If you have any questions, call Beth O’Connor at Cove for more details (203-838-4686) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.